Tinitell is a wearable mobile phone and smart locator for kids age 4 and above. It is CE, IC/FCB and FCC certified as described below. Tinitell is not designed and not recommended for kids under the age of 3, due to the small pieces / choking hazard.
BATTERY & DEVICE SAFETY REGULATIONS
- The operating temperature is -10 C to 40 C.
- The rating input (for battery charge function): 5V, 500mA.
- Keep the device away from sources of heat and fire, such as heater, microwave oven, stove, water heater, radiator, or candle.
- Stop using your device for a while if the device is overheated. If skin is exposed to an overheated device for an extended period, low temperature burn symptoms, such as red spots and darker pigmentation, may occur.
- Do not allow children and pets to bite or suck the device or accessories. Doing so may result in damage and or explosion.
- Only use the Tinitell provided magnetic cable to charge your Tinitell! You can also charge your Tinitell from a regular socket using a wall adapter with USB. USB charger adapters (like the ones used for cellphones) will regulate the supplied current and when the battery is charged they will stop charging the device. Tinitell is also equipped with surge protection to avoid overcharging.
- If you want to use a charging block with the Tinitell charging cable, please make sure that it is a 5V / 1A charging block and, if possible, choose a reputable accessory brand.
- Do not disassemble or replace the battery. If you suspect there is something wrong with the battery, please contact Tinitell Support ([email protected]).
Caution: Risk of explosion if an incorrect type of battery is used. Dispose of used batteries according to the instruction.
The battery should not be disposed together with other waste. The battery has to be disposed at an authorised place for recycling waste, and make sure the product is disposed in an environmentally friendly and healthy way.
Observe local laws and regulations, and respect the legal rights of the others.
CE MARKING – EU, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY.
Tinitell Premiere Edition -“Tinitell Wristphone, TT1”- has been evaluated against the essential requirements of the R&TTE – 1999/5/EC Directive.
Hereby, Tinitell AB, declares that “Tinitell Wristphone, TT1” is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of R&TTE Directive.
In order to satisfy the essential requirements of R&TTE – 1999/5/EC Directive, the product is compliant with the following standards:
RF spectrum use (R&TTE 3.2)
EN300 328 v1.8.1 (2012-04)
EN301 511 v9.0.2
EN300 440-2 v1.4.1
EMC (R&TTE 3.1b)
EN301 489-1 v1.9.2 (2011), EN 301 489-7V1.3.1, EN301 489-17V2.2.1
Safety (R&TTE 3.1a)
EN60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013
Highest Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) values for body: 1.76W/kg.
There is no restriction of commercialization and use of this device in all the countries of the European Union.
European Declaration of Conformity – A copy of the declaration of conformity is available here.
USA FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
FCC ID: 2AFVQ-TT1
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This product is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy set by the Federal Communications Commission of the United States. During SAR testing, this device was set to transmit at its highest certified power level in all tested frequency bands.
Highest Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) values for body: 1.54 W/kg